Semiparametric and Nonparametric Regression Analysis of Longitudinal Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab, 2004.
"A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models,"
3937, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee, 2007. "A Simple Test for the Absence of Covariate Dependence in Hazard Regression Models," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 200708, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Sun, Liuquan & Tong, Xingwei, 2009. "Analyzing longitudinal data with informative observation times under biased sampling," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 79(9), pages 1162-1168, May.
- Zhao, Xingqiu & Tong, Xingwei & Sun, Jianguo, 2013. "Robust estimation for panel count data with informative observation times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 33-40.
- Zhang, Haixiang & Zhao, Hui & Sun, Jianguo & Wang, Dehui & Kim, KyungMann, 2013. "Regression analysis of multivariate panel count data with an informative observation process," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 71-80.
- Zhao, Xingqiu & Tong, Xingwei, 2011. "Semiparametric regression analysis of panel count data with informative observation times," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 291-300, January.
- Whasoo Bae & Soonyoung Hwang & Choongrak Kim, 2008. "Influence diagnostics in the varying coefficient model with longitudinal data," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 23(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Ying Chen & Su-Chun Cheng, 2004. "Mean Response Models of Repeated Measurements in Presence of Varying Effectiveness Onset," U.C. Berkeley Division of Biostatistics Working Paper Series 1148, Berkeley Electronic Press.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:96:y:2001:m:march:p:103-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.