Tests for High-Dimensional Regression Coefficients With Factorial Designs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chen, Song Xi & Guo, Bin, 2014. "Tests for High Dimensional Generalized Linear Models," MPRA Paper 59816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anders Bredahl Kock & David Preinerstorfer, 2017. "Power in High-dimensional testing Problems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2017-42, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ma, Yingying & Lan, Wei & Wang, Hansheng, 2015. "A high dimensional two-sample test under a low dimensional factor structure," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 162-170.
- Lan, Wei & Ding, Yue & Fang, Zheng & Fang, Kuangnan, 2016. "Testing covariates in high dimension linear regression with latent factors," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 144(C), pages 25-37.
- Wang, Siyang & Cui, Hengjian, 2015. "A new test for part of high dimensional regression coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 187-203.
- He, Jing & Chen, Song Xi, 2016. "Testing super-diagonal structure in high dimensional covariance matrices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 194(2), pages 283-297.
- Hong Guo & Changliang Zou & Zhaojun Wang & Bin Chen, 2014. "Empirical likelihood for high-dimensional linear regression models," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(7), pages 921-945, October.
- Yata, Kazuyoshi & Aoshima, Makoto, 2013. "Correlation tests for high-dimensional data using extended cross-data-matrix methodology," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 313-331.
- Yata, Kazuyoshi & Aoshima, Makoto, 2016. "High-dimensional inference on covariance structures via the extended cross-data-matrix methodology," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 151-166.
- repec:bpj:ijbist:v:13:y:2017:i:1:p:10:n:12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yamada, Yuki & Hyodo, Masashi & Nishiyama, Takahiro, 2017. "Testing block-diagonal covariance structure for high-dimensional data under non-normality," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 305-316.
- Wang, Siyang & Cui, Hengjian, 2013. "Generalized F test for high dimensional linear regression coefficients," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 134-149.
- Zang, Yangguang & Zhang, Sanguo & Li, Qizhai & Zhang, Qingzhao, 2016. "Jackknife empirical likelihood test for high-dimensional regression coefficients," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 302-316.
- Wei Lan & Hansheng Wang & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2014. "Testing covariates in high-dimensional regression," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 66(2), pages 279-301, April.
- Ping-Shou Zhong & Tao Hu & Jun Li, 2015. "Tests for Coefficients in High-dimensional Additive Hazard Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 42(3), pages 649-664, September.
- Ma, Yingying & Lan, Wei & Wang, Hansheng, 2015. "Testing predictor significance with ultra high dimensional multivariate responses," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 275-286.
- Lan, Wei & Zhong, Ping-Shou & Li, Runze & Wang, Hansheng & Tsai, Chih-Ling, 2016. "Testing a single regression coefficient in high dimensional linear models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(1), pages 154-168.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:119-126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bin Guo & Song Xi Chen, 2016. "Tests for high dimensional generalized linear models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(5), pages 1079-1102, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:106:i:493:y:2011:p:260-274. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.