Testing for Change Points in Time Series
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrizio Iacone & Stephen J. Leybourne & A. M. Robert Taylor, 2014. "A FIXED- b TEST FOR A BREAK IN LEVEL AT AN UNKNOWN TIME UNDER FRACTIONAL INTEGRATION," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(1), pages 40-54, January.
- Likai Chen & Weining Wang & Wei Biao Wu, 2017. "Dynamic Semiparametric Factor Model with a Common Break," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Kim, Seonjin & Zhao, Zhibiao & Shao, Xiaofeng, 2015. "Nonparametric functional central limit theorem for time series regression with application to self-normalized confidence interval," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 277-290.
- Wenger, Kai & Leschinski, Christian & Sibbertsen, Philipp, 2017. "Change-in-Mean Tests in Long-memory Time Series: A Review of Recent Developments," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-598, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- YAMAZAKI, Daisuke & KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2014. "Improving the Finite Sample Performance of Tests for a Shift in Mean," Discussion Papers 2014-16, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Annika Betken, 2016. "Testing for Change-Points in Long-Range Dependent Time Series by Means of a Self-Normalized Wilcoxon Test," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(6), pages 785-809, November.
- Ivan Kojadinovic & Jean-François Quessy & Tom Rohmer, 2016. "Testing the constancy of Spearman’s rho in multivariate time series," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(5), pages 929-954, October.
- Hoga, Yannick, 2017. "Monitoring multivariate time series," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 105-121.
- JIANG, Peiyun & KUROZUMI, Eiji, 2017. "Power Properties of the Modified CUSUM Tests," Discussion Papers 2017-05, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:491:y:2010:p:1228-1240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.