Regularization Parameter Selections via Generalized Information Criterion
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:emetrv:v:36:y:2017:i:6-9:p:622-637 is not listed on IDEAS
- Medeiros, Marcelo C. & Mendes, Eduardo F., 2016. "ℓ1-regularization of high-dimensional time-series models with non-Gaussian and heteroskedastic errors," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 255-271.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:226-238 is not listed on IDEAS
- Camila Epprecht & Dominique Guegan & Álvaro Veiga & Joel Correa da Rosa, 2017. "Variable selection and forecasting via automated methods for linear models: LASSO/adaLASSO and Autometrics," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00917797, HAL.
- Shujie Ma & Zijian Huang & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2016. "Parameter estimation for a generalized semiparametric model with repeated measurements," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(4), pages 725-764, August.
- repec:spr:lifeda:v:23:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10985-016-9362-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ling Zhou & Huazhen Lin & Xinyuan Song & Yi Li, 2014. "Selection of Latent Variables for Multiple Mixed-outcome Models," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 41(4), pages 1064-1082, December.
- Jakub Stoklosa & Heloise Gibb & David I. Warton, 2014. "Fast forward selection for generalized estimating equations with a large number of predictor variables," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 110-120, March.
- Yueqin Wu & Yan Sun, 2017. "Shrinkage estimation of the linear model with spatial interaction," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 80(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Florian Ziel, 2015. "Iteratively reweighted adaptive lasso for conditional heteroscedastic time series with applications to AR-ARCH type processes," Papers 1502.06557, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2015.
- Zhixuan Fu & Chirag R. Parikh & Bingqing Zhou, 0. "Penalized variable selection in competing risks regression," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-24.
- Qian, Junhui & Su, Liangjun, 2016. "Shrinkage estimation of common breaks in panel data models via adaptive group fused Lasso," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 191(1), pages 86-109.
- MArcelo C. Medeiros & Eduardo F.Mendes, 2012. "Estimating High-Dimensional Time Series Models," Textos para discussão 602, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- repec:gam:jecnmx:v:6:y:2018:i:1:p:8-:d:132670 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuzio, Margherita & Ferrari, Davide & Paterlini, Sandra, 2016. "Sparse and robust normal and t- portfolios by penalized Lq-likelihood minimization," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 250(1), pages 251-261.
- Xin Cheng & Wenbin Lu & Mengling Liu, 2015. "Identification of homogeneous and heterogeneous variables in pooled cohort studies," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 397-403, June.
- Kaul, Abhishek & Koul, Hira L., 2015. "Weighted ℓ1-penalized corrected quantile regression for high dimensional measurement error models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 72-91.
- Cai, Zongwu & Juhl, Ted & Yang, Bingduo, 2015. "Functional index coefficient models with variable selection," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 272-284.
- Yingying Fan & Cheng Yong Tang, 2013. "Tuning parameter selection in high dimensional penalized likelihood," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 75(3), pages 531-552, June.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Eduardo F. Mendes, 2015. "l1-Regularization of High-Dimensional Time-Series Models with Flexible Innovations," Textos para discussão 636, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Camila Epprecht & Dominique Guegan & Álvaro Veiga, 2013. "Comparing variable selection techniques for linear regression: LASSO and Autometrics," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13080, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Shohoudi, Azadeh & Khalili, Abbas & Wolfson, David B. & Asgharian, Masoud, 2016. "Simultaneous variable selection and de-coarsening in multi-path change-point models," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 202-217.
- Ziel, Florian, 2016. "Iteratively reweighted adaptive lasso for conditional heteroscedastic time series with applications to AR–ARCH type processes," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 773-793.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Eduardo F. Mendes, 2017.
"Adaptive LASSO estimation for ARDL models with GARCH innovations,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 622-637, October.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Eduardo F. Mendes, 2015. "Adaptative LASSO estimation for ARDL models with GARCH innovations," Textos para discussão 637, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Katayama, Shota & Imori, Shinpei, 2014. "Lasso penalized model selection criteria for high-dimensional multivariate linear regression analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 138-150.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:105:i:489:y:2010:p:312-323. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.