Conditional Quantile Estimation for Generalized Autoregressive Conditional Heteroscedasticity Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:7:y:2018:i:c:p:115-133 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xiaochun Liu, 2016. "Markov switching quantile autoregression," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 70(4), pages 356-395, November.
- Yi, Yanping & Feng, Xingdong & Huang, Zhuo, 2014. "Estimation of extreme value-at-risk: An EVT approach for quantile GARCH model," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 124(3), pages 378-381.
- Li, Haiqi & Zheng, Chaowen & Guo, Yu, 2016. "Estimation and test for quantile nonlinear cointegrating regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 148(C), pages 27-32.
- Francq, Christian & Zakoïan, Jean-Michel, 2015. "Risk-parameter estimation in volatility models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 158-173.
- repec:eee:revfin:v:34:y:2017:i:c:p:86-98 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rubia, Antonio & Sanchis-Marco, Lidia, 2013. "On downside risk predictability through liquidity and trading activity: A dynamic quantile approach," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 202-219.
- Seonjin Kim, 2015. "Hypothesis Testing For Arch Models: A Multiple Quantile Regressions Approach," Journal of Time Series Analysis, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(1), pages 26-38, January.
- Hubner, Stefan, 2016. "Topics in nonparametric identification and estimation," Other publications TiSEM 08fce56b-3193-46e0-871b-0, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Yanlin Tang & Xinyuan Song & Zhongyi Zhu, 2015. "Variable selection via composite quantile regression with dependent errors," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 69(1), pages 1-20, February.
- So, Mike K.P. & Chung, Ray S.W., 2015. "Statistical inference for conditional quantiles in nonlinear time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 189(2), pages 457-472.
- Selmi, Refk & Mensi, Walid & Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Bouoiyour, Jamal, 2018.
"Is Bitcoin a hedge, a safe haven or a diversifier for oil price movements? A comparison with gold,"
Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 787-801.
- Jamal Bouoiyour & W. Mensi & Refk Selmi & . Shewkat, 2018. "Is Bitcoin a hedge, a safe haven or a diversifier for oil price movements? A comparison with gold," Post-Print hal-01879667, HAL.
- Yuzhi Cai & Guodong Li, 2018. "A novel approach to modelling the distribution of financial returns," Working Papers 2018-22, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Kraus, Daniel & Czado, Claudia, 2017. "D-vine copula based quantile regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 1-18.
- Derek Bunn, Arne Andresen, Dipeng Chen, Sjur Westgaard, 2016. "Analysis and Forecasting of Electricty Price Risks with Quantile Factor Models," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Cho, Hyunkeun & Kim, Seonjin & Kim, Mi-Ok, 2017. "Multiple quantile regression analysis of longitudinal data: Heteroscedasticity and efficient estimation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 334-343.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:188-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:proeco:v:208:y:2019:i:c:p:122-139 is not listed on IDEAS
- Daniel Mariño Ustacara & Luis Fernando Melo Velandia, 2016. "Regresión Cuantílica Dinámica para la Medición del Valor en Riesgo: una Aplicación a Datos Colombianos," Borradores de Economia 939, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Mohamed El Ghourabi & Christian Francq & Fedya Telmoudi, 2016.
"Consistent Estimation of the Value at Risk When the Error Distribution of the Volatility Model is Misspecified,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(1), pages 46-76, January.
- El Ghourabi, Mohamed & Francq, Christian & Telmoudi, Fedya, 2013. "Consistent estimation of the Value-at-Risk when the error distribution of the volatility model is misspecified," MPRA Paper 51150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guodong Li & Yang Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2015. "Quantile Correlations and Quantile Autoregressive Modeling," Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 110(509), pages 246-261, March.
- Noh, Jungsik & Lee, Seung Y. & Lee, Sangyeol, 2012. "Quantile regression estimation for discretely observed SDE models with compound Poisson jumps," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 117(3), pages 734-738.
- repec:eee:econom:v:207:y:2018:i:1:p:162-174 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hua, Jian & Manzan, Sebastiano, 2013. "Forecasting the return distribution using high-frequency volatility measures," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4381-4403.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:104:i:488:y:2009:p:1696-1712. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.