Likelihood-Based Analysis of Causal Effects of Job-Training Programs Using Principal Stratification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhichao Jiang & Peng Ding & Zhi Geng, 2016. "Principal causal effect identification and surrogate end point evaluation by multiple trials," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 829-848, September.
- Giovanni Mellace & Roberto Rocci, 2011. "Principal Stratification in sample selection problems with non normal error terms," CEIS Research Paper 194, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 May 2011.
- German Blanco & Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes, 2013.
"Bounds on Average and Quantile Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training on Wages,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(3), pages 659-701.
- Blanco, German & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2011. "Bounds on Average and Quantile Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6065, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:bla:jorssc:v:66:y:2017:i:4:p:759-776 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:8128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan Yang & Dylan S. Small, 2016. "Using post-outcome measurement information in censoring-by-death problems," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 299-318, January.
- John Engberg & Dennis Epple & Jason Imbrogno & Holger Sieg & Ron Zimmer, 2014. "Evaluating Education Programs That Have Lotteried Admission and Selective Attrition," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 27-63.
- Huber, Martin & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2017. "Evaluating local average and quantile treatment effects under endogeneity based on instruments: a review," FSES Working Papers 479, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Imbens, Guido W., 2014.
"Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8048, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guido Imbens, 2014. "Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:ecolet:v:158:y:2017:i:c:p:84-87 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:104:i:485:y:2009:p:166-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.