Likelihood-Based Analysis of Causal Effects of Job-Training Programs Using Principal Stratification
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhichao Jiang & Peng Ding & Zhi Geng, 2016. "Principal causal effect identification and surrogate end point evaluation by multiple trials," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(4), pages 829-848, September.
- Giovanni Mellace & Roberto Rocci, 2011. "Principal Stratification in sample selection problems with non normal error terms," CEIS Research Paper 194, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 02 May 2011.
- German Blanco & Carlos A. Flores & Alfonso Flores-Lagunes, 2013.
"Bounds on Average and Quantile Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training on Wages,"
Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 48(3), pages 659-701.
- Blanco, German & Flores, Carlos A. & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso, 2011. "Bounds on Average and Quantile Treatment Effects of Job Corps Training on Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 6065, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andrea Mercatanti & Fan Li, 2017. "Do debit cards decrease cash demand?: causal inference and sensitivity analysis using principal stratification," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 66(4), pages 759-776, August.
- Markus Frölich & Martin Huber, 2014.
"Treatment Evaluation With Multiple Outcome Periods Under Endogeneity and Attrition,"
Journal of the American Statistical Association, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 109(508), pages 1697-1711, December.
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Treatment Evaluation with Multiple Outcome Periods under Endogeneity and Attrition," IZA Discussion Papers 7972, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Frölich, Markus & Huber, Martin, 2014. "Treatment evaluation with multiple outcome periods under endogeneity and attrition," Economics Working Paper Series 1404, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Cavalletti, Barbara & Corsi, Matteo & Persico, Luca & di Bella, Enrico, 2021. "Public university orientation for high-school students. A quasi-experimental assessment of the efficiency gains from nudging better career choices," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 73(C).
- Bia, Michela & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Mercatanti, Andrea, 2018.
"Evaluation of Language Training Programs in Luxembourg Using Principal Stratification,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11973, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- BIA Michela & FLORES-LAGUNES Alfonso & MERCATANTI Andrea, 2019. "Evaluation of Language Training Programs in Luxembourg using Principal Stratification," LISER Working Paper Series 2019-12, LISER.
- Bia, Michela & Flores-Lagunes, Alfonso & Mercatanti, Andrea, 2018. "Evaluation of Language Training Programs in Luxembourg using Principal Stratification," GLO Discussion Paper Series 289, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- John Engberg & Dennis Epple & Jason Imbrogno & Holger Sieg & Ron Zimmer, 2014. "Evaluating Education Programs That Have Lotteried Admission and Selective Attrition," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 32(1), pages 27-63.
- Fan Yang & Peng Ding, 2018. "Using survival information in truncation by death problems without the monotonicity assumption," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 74(4), pages 1232-1239, December.
- Huber, Martin & Wüthrich, Kaspar, 2017. "Evaluating local average and quantile treatment effects under endogeneity based on instruments: a review," FSES Working Papers 479, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Imbens, Guido W., 2014.
"Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective,"
IZA Discussion Papers
8048, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guido Imbens, 2014. "Instrumental Variables: An Econometrician's Perspective," NBER Working Papers 19983, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lafférs, Lukáš & Nedela, Roman, 2017. "Sensitivity of the bounds on the ATE in the presence of sample selection," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 84-87.
- repec:mpr:mprres:8128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fan Yang & Dylan S. Small, 2016. "Using post-outcome measurement information in censoring-by-death problems," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 78(1), pages 299-318, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:104:i:485:y:2009:p:166-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.