Applied Linear Statistical Models (5th ed.). Michael H. Kutner, Christopher J. Nachtsheim, John Neter, and William Li
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delaigle, Aurore & Meister, Alexander, 2007. "Nonparametric Regression Estimation in the Heteroscedastic Errors-in-Variables Problem," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1416-1426, December.
- Jullion, Astrid & Lambert, Philippe, 2007. "Robust specification of the roughness penalty prior distribution in spatially adaptive Bayesian P-splines models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(5), pages 2542-2558, February.
- Schennach, Susanne M., 2004. "Nonparametric Regression In The Presence Of Measurement Error," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(06), pages 1046-1093, December.
- Aurore Delaigle & Peter Hall & Peihua Qiu, 2006. "Nonparametric methods for solving the Berkson errors-in-variables problem," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 68(2), pages 201-220.
- A. Delaigle & I. Gijbels, 2002. "Estimation of integrated squared density derivatives from a contaminated sample," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(4), pages 869-886.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:103:y:2008:m:june:p:880-880. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.