Longitudinal Studies With Outcome-Dependent Follow-up: Models and Bayesian Regression
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lianqiang Qu & Liuquan Sun & Xinyuan Song, 2018. "A Joint Modeling Approach for Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times and a Terminal Event," Statistics in Biosciences, Springer;International Chinese Statistical Association, vol. 10(3), pages 609-633, December.
- Yu Liang & Wenbin Lu & Zhiliang Ying, 2009. "Joint Modeling and Analysis of Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 377-384, June.
- Duchwan Ryu & Erning Li & Bani K. Mallick, 2011. "Bayesian Nonparametric Regression Analysis of Data with Random Effects Covariates from Longitudinal Measurements," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 67(2), pages 454-466, June.
- Na Cai & Wenbin Lu & Hao Helen Zhang, 2012. "Time-Varying Latent Effect Model for Longitudinal Data with Informative Observation Times," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(4), pages 1093-1102, December.
- Peter J. Diggle & Raquel Menezes & Ting‐li Su, 2010. "Geostatistical inference under preferential sampling," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series C, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 59(2), pages 191-232, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:september:p:952-961. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.