A Thinned Block Bootstrap Variance Estimation Procedure for Inhomogeneous Spatial Point Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Efron, Bradley, 2004. "Large-Scale Simultaneous Hypothesis Testing: The Choice of a Null Hypothesis," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 99, pages 96-104, January.
- Fan, Jianqing & Peng, Heng & Huang, Tao, 2005. "Semilinear High-Dimensional Model for Normalization of Microarray Data: A Theoretical Analysis and Partial Consistency," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 781-796, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bonneu, Florent & Thomas-Agnan, Christine, 2009. "Spatial point process models for location-allocation problems," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(8), pages 3070-3081, June.
- Yongtao Guan, 2008. "Variance estimation for statistics computed from inhomogeneous spatial point processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 70(1), pages 175-190.
- Rasmus Waagepetersen & Yongtao Guan, 2009. "Two-step estimation for inhomogeneous spatial point processes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 71(3), pages 685-702.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:102:y:2007:m:december:p:1377-1386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.