Parameter Estimation for the Truncated Pareto Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bates, Charles E. & White, Halbert, 1993. "Determination of Estimators with Minimum Asymptotic Covariance Matrices," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 633-648, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Castillo, Joan del & Serra, Isabel, 2015. "Likelihood inference for generalized Pareto distribution," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 116-128.
- Chakrabarty, Arijit & Meerschaert, Mark M., 2011. "Tempered stable laws as random walk limits," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(8), pages 989-997, August.
- Bremus, Franziska & Buch, Claudia M. & Russ, Katheryn N. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2013.
"Big Banks and Macroeconomic Outcomes: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence of Granularity,"
Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order
80048, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Franziska Bremus & Claudia Buch & Katheryn Russ & Monika Schnitzer, 2013. "Big Banks and Macroeconomic Outcomes: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence of Granularity," NBER Working Papers 19093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Franziska Bremus & Claudia M. Buch & Katheryn N. Russ & Monika Schnitzer, 2013. "Big Banks and Macroeconomic Outcomes: Theory and Cross-Country Evidence of Granularity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1348, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- C. García & J. García Pérez & J. Dorp, 2011. "Modeling heavy-tailed, skewed and peaked uncertainty phenomena with bounded support," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 20(4), pages 463-486, November.
- Buddana Amrutha & Kozubowski Tomasz J., 2014. "Discrete Pareto Distributions," Stochastics and Quality Control, De Gruyter, vol. 29(2), pages 143-156, December.
- repec:eee:insuma:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:65-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hürlimann, Werner, 2015. "On the uniform random upper bound family of first significant digit distributions," Journal of Informetrics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 349-358.
- repec:spr:stpapr:v:58:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s00362-015-0726-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beirlant, J. & Kijko, Andrzej & Reykens, Tom & Einmahl, John, 2017. "Estimating the Maximum Possible Earthquake Magnitude Using Extreme Value Methodology : the Groningen Case," Discussion Paper 2017-050, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlasa:v:101:y:2006:p:270-277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jasa/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.