Two Pitfalls in Survival Analyses of Time-Dependent Exposure: A Case Study in a Cohort of Oscar Nominees
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xuerong Chen & Yeqian Liu & Jianguo Sun & Yong Zhou, 2016. "Semiparametric Quantile Regression Analysis of Right-censored and Length-biased Failure Time Data with Partially Linear Varying Effects," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 43(4), pages 921-938, December.
- Lin, Cunjie & Zhou, Yong, 2016. "Semiparametric varying-coefficient model with right-censored and length-biased data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 119-144.
- Lin, Cunjie & Zhou, Yong, 2014. "Analyzing right-censored and length-biased data with varying-coefficient transformation model," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 45-63.
- Lin, Cunjie & Zhou, Yong, 2014. "Inference for the treatment effects in two sample problems with right-censored and length-biased data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 17-24.
- Peng Liu & Yixin Wang & Yong Zhou, 2015. "Quantile residual lifetime with right-censored and length-biased data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 67(5), pages 999-1028, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:64:i:3:y:2010:p:205-211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.