The History of the Cluster Heat Map
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mark E. Paddrik & Richard Haynes & Andrew E. Todd & Peter A. Beling & William T. Scherer, 2014. "The Role of Visual Analysis in the Regulation of Electronic Order Book Markets," Staff Discussion Papers 14-02, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Chengcheng Huang & Guoqiang Wang & Xiaogu Zheng & Jingshan Yu & Xinyi Xu, 2015. "Simple Linear Modeling Approach for Linking Hydrological Model Parameters to the Physical Features of a River Basin," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 29(9), pages 3265-3289, July.
- repec:eee:iburev:v:27:y:2018:i:2:p:339-354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wittek, Peter, 2013. "Two-way incremental seriation in the temporal domain with three-dimensional visualization: Making sense of evolving high-dimensional datasets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 193-201.
- repec:eur:ejserj:222 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romildo T. Brito Neto & Celso A. G. Santos & Kevin Mulligan & Lucia Barbato, 2016. "Spatial and temporal water-level variations in the Texas portion of the Ogallala Aquifer," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 80(1), pages 351-365, January.
- repec:cmj:seapas:y:2017:i:14:p:305-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1057_s41274-016-0105-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romildo Brito Neto & Celso Santos & Kevin Mulligan & Lucia Barbato, 2016. "Spatial and temporal water-level variations in the Texas portion of the Ogallala Aquifer," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 80(1), pages 351-365, January.
- Weng-Kun Liu & Chia-Chun Yen, 2016. "Optimizing Bus Passenger Complaint Service through Big Data Analysis: Systematized Analysis for Improved Public Sector Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(12), pages 1-21, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:63:i:2:y:2009:p:179-184. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.