On the Assessment of Monte Carlo Error in Simulation-Based Statistical Analyses
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:psycho:v:82:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s11336-017-9555-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Sun-Joo Cho & Paul Boeck & Susan Embretson & Sophia Rabe-Hesketh, 2014. "Additive Multilevel Item Structure Models with Random Residuals: Item Modeling for Explanation and Item Generation," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 79(1), pages 84-104, January.
- Michel Winter & Isabelle Mirbel & Pierre Crescenzo, 2014. "Modeling Uncertainty when Estimating IT Projects Costs," Working Papers hal-00966573, HAL.
- Dorinth van Dijk & David Geltner & Alex van de Minne, 2018. "Revisiting supply and demand indexes in real estate," DNB Working Papers 583, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Ian R. White, 2010. "simsum: Analyses of simulation studies including Monte Carlo error," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(3), pages 369-385, September.
- Vitoratou, Silia & Ntzoufras, Ioannis & Moustaki, Irini, 2016. "Explaining the behavior of joint and marginal Monte Carlo estimators in latent variable models with independence assumptions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 57685, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- David A. Wagstaff & Ofer Harel, 2011. "A closer examination of three small-sample approximations to the multiple-imputation degrees of freedom," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 11(3), pages 403-419, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:63:i:2:y:2009:p:155-162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.