Six Approaches to Calculating Standardized Logistic Regression Coefficients
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dahl, Michael S. & Sorenson, Olav, 2010. "The migration of technical workers," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 33-45, January.
- Basanta Paudel & Jungang Gao & Yili Zhang & Xue Wu & Shicheng Li & Jianzhong Yan, 2016. "Changes in Cropland Status and Their Driving Factors in the Koshi River Basin of the Central Himalayas, Nepal," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-17, September.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2016.
"Minding the happiness gap: Political institutions and perceived quality of life in transition,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 45(S), pages 129-148.
- Nikolova, Milena, 2015. "Minding the Happiness Gap: Political Institutions and Perceived Quality of Life in Transition," IZA Discussion Papers 9484, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Graham, Carol & Nikolova, Milena, 2015.
"Bentham or Aristotle in the Development Process? An Empirical Investigation of Capabilities and Subjective Well-Being,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 163-179.
- Graham, Carol Lee & Nikolova, Milena, 2014. "Bentham or Aristotle in the Development Process? An Empirical Investigation of Capabilities and Subjective Well-being," IZA Discussion Papers 8722, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2017:i:1:p:75-:d:124758 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carpio, Carlos E. & Sydorovych, Olha & Marra, Michele C., 2007. "Relative Importance of Environmental Attributes Using Logistic Regression," 2007 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2007, Mobile, Alabama 34846, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:amstat:v:58:y:2004:m:august:p:218-223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/tas/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.