The World in Balance Sheet Recession
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- ¿Está el mundo en una recesión de balances?
by Adrián Ravier in Punto de Vista Economico on 2012-05-16 23:46:22
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015.
"Time varying fiscal multipliers in an agent-based model with credit rationing,"
Sciences Po publications
2015-25, Sciences Po.
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Time-Varying Fiscal Multipliers in an Agent-Based Model with Credit Rationing," LEM Papers Series 2015/19, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Time-Varying Fiscal Multipliers in an Agent-Based Model with Credit Rationing," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-30, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Napoletano, Mauro & Roventini, Andrea & Gaffard, Jean Luc, 2017. "Time-varying fiscal multipliers in an agent-based model with credit rationing," Economics Discussion Papers 2017-112, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Jiří Štekláč & Miroslav Titze, 2016.
"Udržitelnost dluhového financování státu a její interakce s kvantitativním uvolňováním: případ USA, UK a Japonska v letech 2000-2014
[Government Debt Financing Sustainability and Its Interaction wi," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(3), pages 293-318.
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Salle, 2015.
"Deleveraging crises and deep recessions: a behavioural approach,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(34-35), pages 3771-3790, July.
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Salle, 2014. "Deleveraging crises and deep recessions: a behavioural approach," Post-Print hal-01110642, HAL.
- Seppecher, P. & Salle, I., 2014. "Deleveraging crises and deep recessions: a behavioural approach," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-10, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Salle, 2015. "Deleveraging crises and deep recessions: a behavioural approach," Post-Print hal-01111204, HAL.
- Pascal Seppecher & Isabelle Laure Salle, 2014. "Simulator and scenario for "Deleveraging crises and deep recessions: a behavioural approach"," Java Agent-based Macro-Economic Laboratory Series 20140206, Centre d'Economie de l'Université de Paris Nord.
- Li, Cheng, 2017. "China’s Household Balance Sheet: Accounting Issues, Wealth Accumulation, and Risk Diagnosis," MPRA Paper 79838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph A. Schaltegger & Martin Weder, 2013. "Will Europe Face A Lost Decade? A Comparison With Japan's Economic Crisis," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-03, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Francesco Saraceno, 2016.
"When Keynes goes to Brussels : a New Fiscal Rule for the EMU ?,"
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2016-32, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francesco Saraceno, 2016. "When Keynes goes to Brussels : a new fiscal rule for the EMU," Sciences Po publications 2016-32, Sciences Po.
- repec:agr:journl:v:3(612):y:2017:i:3(612):p:97-114 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfred Kleinknecht, 2017. "Supply-side labour market reforms: a neglected cause of the productivity crisis," Working Papers 0027, ASTRIL - Associazione Studi e Ricerche Interdisciplinari sul Lavoro.
- Kleczka, Mitja, 2015. "Monetary Policy, Fiscal Policy, and Secular Stagnation at the Zero Lower Bound. A View on the Eurozone," MPRA Paper 67228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:voj:journl:v:63:y:2016:i:2:p:195-210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alfredo Calcagno, 2012. "Can austerity work?," Review of Keynesian Economics, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 1(0), pages 24-36.
- Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini & Jean Luc Gaffard, 2015. "Toward a low carbon growth in Mexico : is a double dividend possible ? A dynamic general equilibrium assessment," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2015-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Stefan Behrendt, 2017. "Unconventional Monetary Policy Effects on Bank Lending in the Euro Area," Jena Economic Research Papers 2017-002, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Riccardo De Bonis & Luigi Infante, 2017. "On the determinants of firms’ financial surpluses and deficits," IFC Bulletins chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Statistical implications of the new financial landscape, volume 43 Bank for International Settlements.
- Zoltán Szalai, 2012. "A crisis of crisis management? Debates over fiscal adjustments in the European Monetary Union," MNB Bulletin (discontinued), Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary), vol. 7(3), pages 57-66, October.
- Andreas Hardhaug Olsen, 2015. "Wilhelm Röpke and Richard C. Koo On Secondary Deflations and Balance Sheet Recessions," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(2), pages 215-224, June.
- Witold Małecki, 2016. "Finansjalizacja cykli koniunkturalnych i jej konsekwencje dla polityki stabilizacyjnej," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 4, pages 47-68.
More about this item
Keywordsbalance sheet recession; deleveraging; fiscal policy; international financial crisis; monetary policy;
- E30 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bcr:ensayo:v:1:y:2011:i:63:p:7-39. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Federico Grillo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bcraaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.