The Accuracy of Short-Term Forecast Combinations
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:intfor:v:33:y:2017:i:4:p:786-800 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bragoli, Daniela & Modugno, Michele, 2017.
"A now-casting model for Canada: Do U.S. variables matter?,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 786-800.
- Daniela Bragoli & Michele Modugno, 2016. "A Nowcasting Model for Canada: Do U.S. Variables Matter?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-036, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Maxime Leboeuf & Louis Morel, 2014. "Forecasting Short-Term Real GDP Growth in the Euro Area and Japan Using Unrestricted MIDAS Regressions," Discussion Papers 14-3, Bank of Canada.
- Antoine Mandel & Amir Sani, 2016.
"Learning Time-Varying Forecast Combinations,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
16036, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Antoine Mandel & Amir Sani, 2016. "Learning Time-Varying Forecast Combinations," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16036r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Sep 2016.
- Antoine Mandel & Amir Sani, 2017. "A Machine Learning Approach to the Forecast Combination Puzzle," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01317974, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2013:y:2013:i:summer13:p:13-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.bank-banque-canada.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.