Productivity in Canada: Does Firm Size Matter?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amit Basole & Deepankar Basu & Rajesh Bhattacharya, 2014. "Determinants and Impact of Subcontracting: Evidence from India’s Informal Manufacturing Sector," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2014-04, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Pierre St-Amant & David Tessier, 2018. "Firm Dynamics and Multifactor Productivity: An Empirical Exploration," Staff Working Papers 18-15, Bank of Canada.
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:85:y:2017:i:c:p:46-58 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hien Thu Pham & Shino Takayama, 2017. "Revisiting the â€œMissing Middleâ€ : Productivity Analysis," Discussion Papers Series 580, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Cassey Lee, .
"The Exporting and Productivity Nexus: Does Firm Size Matter?,"
Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Cassey LEE, 2014. "The Exporting and Productivity Nexus: Does Firm Size Matter?," Working Papers DP-2014-14, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Andrew Sharpe, 2015. "Ontario's Productivity Performance, 2000-2012: A Detailed Analysis," CSLS Research Reports 2015-04, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Mark Parsons, 2011. "Rewarding Innovation: Improving Federal Tax Support for Business R&D in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 334, September.
- Machek Ondrej, 2012. "Data Issues In Total Factor Productivity Benchmarking: A Central European Perspective," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 219-225, December.
- Dhritiman Bhattacharya, 2011. "Distortions, Endogenous Managerial Skills and Productivity Differences," 2011 Meeting Papers 570, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Stefano Costa & Federico Sallusti & Claudio Vicarelli & Davide Zurlo, 2017. "To The Threshold And Beyond: Size, Productivity And (Scale) Barriers To Export," Working Papers LuissLab 17132, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Hien Thu Pham & Shino Takayama, 2017. "Firm Size Distribution, Production Efficiency, and Returns to Scale: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Discussion Papers Series 581, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Amit Basole & Deepankar Basu & Rajesh Bhattacharya, 2014. "Determinants and Impact of Subcontracting: Evidence from Indiaâ€™s Informal Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 2014_08, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Hien Thu Pham & Shino Takayama, 2015. "Revisiting the Missing Middle: Production and Corruption," CEPA Working Papers Series WP022015, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bca:bcarev:v:2008:y:2008:i:autumn08:p:7-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bocgvca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.