Reengineering The Management System In Small And Medium Enterprises’ From Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ion Petrescu & Stefanescu Camelia & Panzaru Stelian, 2003. "Managementul pe baza centrelor de performata," Expert Books, The Expert Publishing House, edition 1, number 973618000.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ion POPA & Doina I. POPESCU, 2013. "The Importance Of Innovative Clusters’ Proliferation For Sustainable Economic Growth Of Romania," Proceedings of the INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 7(1), pages 583-595, November.
More about this item
KeywordsSmall and Medium Enterprise; Reengineering; SMEs; Management Systems; Reengineering Methodology;
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - General
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bbn:journl:2010_1_11_grigore. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Cornelia Pop). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fbubbro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.