The Causes and Consequences of Development Clusters: State Capacity, Peace, and Income
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2017.
"Public–private partnerships for the provision of public goods: Theory and an application to NGOs,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 71(2), pages 356-371.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 1999. "Public-Private Partnership for the Provision of Public Goods: Theory and an Application to NGOs," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 17, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Besley, Timothy & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 1999. "Public-private partnership for the provision of public goods : theory and an application to NGOs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2162, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Cheong, Juyoung & Won Kwak, Do & Yuan, Haishan, 2017. "Trade to aid: EU's temporary tariff waivers for flood-hit Pakistan," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 70-88.
- Dunne J. Paul & Tian Nan, 2017. "Working Paper 274 - Conflict and Fragile States in Africa," Working Paper Series 2391, African Development Bank.
- Jean Guillaume Forand, 2017. "Client Service and the Growth of Government," Working Papers 1704, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
More about this item
Keywordsincome per capita; state effectiveness; institutions; political violence;
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- O43 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Institutions and Growth
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:6:y:2014:p:927-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.