Disclosure: Psychology Changes Everything
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Page, Lindsay C. & Scott-Clayton, Judith, 2016. "Improving college access in the United States: Barriers and policy responses," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 4-22.
- Tode, Christian, 2016. "Offering Energy Efficiency under Imperfect Competition and Consumer Inattention," EWI Working Papers 2016-6, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Sebastián Araya & Andrés Elberg & Carlos Noton & Daniel Schwartz, 2018. "Identifying Food Labeling Effects on Consumer Behavior," Documentos de Trabajo 338, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Bruce Carlin & Arna Olafsson & Michaela Pagel, 2017. "FinTech Adoption Across Generations: Financial Fitness in the Information Age," NBER Working Papers 23798, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gine, Xavier & Martinez Cuellar, Cristina & Mazer, Rafael Keenan, 2014. "Financial (dis-)information : evidence from an audit study in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6902, The World Bank.
- Lucia Reisch & Cass Sunstein, 2014. "Redesigning Cockpits," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 333-339, September.
- Lindsay C. Page & Judith Scott-Clayton, 2015. "Improving College Access in the United States: Barriers and Policy Responses," NBER Working Papers 21781, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blum, Bianca & Hübner, Julian & Berger, Harald & Neumärker, Karl Justus Bernhard, 2018. "Libertarian paternalistic instruments fostering sustainable energy consumption: An analysis based on energy-efficient LED technology," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 03-2018, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- Fox, Jonathan A., 2015. "Social Accountability: What Does the Evidence Really Say?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 346-361.
- Tobias Gesche, 2016. "De-biasing strategic communication," ECON - Working Papers 216, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Jul 2017.
- Adrian Hillenbrand & André Schmelzer, 2015. "Beyond Information: Disclosure, Distracted Attention, and Investor Behavior," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2015_20, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:33:y:2018:i:4:p:470-492 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmandatory disclosure; regulation; behavioral economics; nudges; telltale heart effect; moral licensing;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D18 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Protection
- D82 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Asymmetric and Private Information; Mechanism Design
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:6:y:2014:p:391-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.