Nonlinear Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dubois, Pierre & Griffith, Rachel & O'Connell, Martin, 2017. "How well targeted are soda taxes?," TSE Working Papers 17-868, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2019.
- repec:wly:emjrnl:v:19:y:2016:i:3:p:c61-c94 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:empfin:v:51:y:2019:i:c:p:17-27 is not listed on IDEAS
- Santiago Pereda Fernández, 2016. "Copula-based random effects models for clustered data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1092, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- repec:eee:econom:v:206:y:2018:i:2:p:305-335 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:scient:v:96:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-013-0954-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fabienne Femenia & Alain Carpentier & Obafemi Philippe Koutchade, 2018.
"Dealing with corner solutions in multi-crop micro-econometric models: an endogenous regime approach with regime fixed costs,"
- Koutchad, P. & Carpentier, A. & Femenia, F., 2018. "Dealing with corner solutions in multi-crop micro-econometric models: an endogenous regime approach with regime fixed costs," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277530, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mesters, G. & Koopman, S.J., 2014.
"Generalized dynamic panel data models with random effects for cross-section and time,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 180(2), pages 127-140.
- Geert Mesters & Siem Jan Koopman, 2012. "Generalized Dynamic Panel Data Models with Random Effects for Cross-Section and Time," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-009/4, Tinbergen Institute, revised 18 Mar 2014.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2016.
"Nonlinear panel data estimation via quantile regressions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 19(3), pages 61-94, October.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2015. "Nonlinear Panel Data Estimation via Quantile Regression," Working Papers wp2015_1505, CEMFI.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2015. "Nonlinear panel data estimation via quantile regressions," CeMMAP working papers CWP40/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Andrew Adrian Yu Pua, 2015. "On IV estimation of a dynamic linear probability model with fixed effects," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 15-01, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.
- repec:oup:restud:v:85:y:2018:i:4:p:2429-2461. is not listed on IDEAS
- José-Alberto Guerra & Myra Mohnen, 2017. "Multinomial choice with social interactions: occupations in Victorian London," Documentos CEDE 015667, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
- Graham, Bryan S. & Hahn, Jinyong & Poirier, Alexandre & Powell, James L., 2018.
"A quantile correlated random coefficients panel data model,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 206(2), pages 305-335.
- Bryan S. Graham & Jinyong Hahn & Alexandre Poirier & James L. Powell, 2016. "A quantile correlated random coefficients panel data model," CeMMAP working papers CWP34/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon & Tong Li & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2017.
"Exponential class of dynamic binary choice panel data models with fixed effects,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(6-9), pages 898-927, October.
- Al-Sadoon, Majid M. & Li, Tong & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2012. "An Exponential Class of Dynamic Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," IZA Discussion Papers 7054, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Majid M. Al-Sadoon & Tong Li & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2012. "An Exponential Class of Dynamic Binary Choice Panel Data Models with Fixed Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 4033, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alessandra Casarico & Paola Profeta & Chiara Daniela Pronzato, 2016. "On the Regional Labour Market Determinants of Female University Enrolment in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(6), pages 1036-1053, June.
- Mark J Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu & Xiaoyan Fan & Shengxing Zhang, 2018.
"The Role of Firm Factors in Demand, Cost, and Export Market Selection for Chinese Footwear Producers,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 85(4), pages 2429-2461.
- Mark J. Roberts & Daniel Yi Xu & Xiaoyan Fan & Shengxing Zhang, 2012. "The Role of Firm Factors in Demand, Cost, and Export Market Selection for Chinese Footwear Producers," NBER Working Papers 17725, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Min Deng & Wentao Yang & Qiliang Liu & Yunfei Zhang, 2017. "A divide-and-conquer method for space–time series prediction," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Ghanem, Dalia, 2017. "Testing identifying assumptions in nonseparable panel data models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 197(2), pages 202-217.
- Daniel Yi Xu & Mark Roberts, 2012. "A Structural Model of Dmand, Cost, and Export Market Selection for Chinese Footwear Producers," 2012 Meeting Papers 294, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bartolucci, Francesco & Belotti, Federico & Peracchi, Franco, 2015.
"Testing for time-invariant unobserved heterogeneity in generalized linear models for panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 184(1), pages 111-123.
- Francesco Bartolucci & Federico Belotti & Franco Peracchi, 2013. "Testing for Time-Invariant Unobserved Heterogeneity in Generalized Linear Models for Panel Data," EIEF Working Papers Series 1312, Einaudi Institute for Economics and Finance (EIEF), revised May 2013.
More about this item
Keywordsincidental parameters; unobserved heterogeneity;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:3:y:2011:p:395-424. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.