Networks and Economic Behavior
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2017.
"Nonlinear Panel Data Methods for Dynamic Heterogeneous Agent Models,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 9(1), pages 471-496, September.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2016. "Nonlinear Panel Data Methods for Dynamic Heterogeneous Agent Models," Working Papers wp2016_1607, CEMFI.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2016. "Nonlinear panel data methods for dynamic heterogeneous agent models," CeMMAP working papers CWP51/16, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Manuel Arellano & Stéphane Bonhomme, 2017. "Nonlinear Panel Data Methods for Dynamic Heterogeneous Agent Models," Working Papers wp2017_1703, CEMFI.
- Patacchini, Eleonora & Arduini, Tiziano, 2016. "Residential choices of young Americans," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 69-81.
- Gal Oestreicher-Singer & Arun Sundararajan, 2012. "The Visible Hand? Demand Effects of Recommendation Networks in Electronic Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 58(11), pages 1963-1981, November.
- Bennett, Daniel & Chiang, Chun-Fang & Malani, Anup, 2015.
"Learning during a crisis: The SARS epidemic in Taiwan,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 1-18.
- Daniel Bennett & Chun-Fang Chiang & Anup Malani, 2011. "Learning During a Crisis: the SARS Epidemic in Taiwan," NBER Working Papers 16955, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:156:y:2017:i:c:p:73-80 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eyal Carmi & Gal OEstreicher-Singer & Arun Sundararajan, 2010. "Is Oprah Contagious? Identifying Demand Spillovers in Product Networks," Working Papers 10-18, NET Institute.
- Lea Ellwardt & Penélope Hernández & Guillem Martínez-Canovas & Manuel Muñoz-Herrera, 2014. "Conflict and segregation in networks: An experiment on the interplay between individual preferences and social influence," Discussion Papers in Economic Behaviour 0114, University of Valencia, ERI-CES.
- Neilson, William & Wichmann, Bruno, 2014. "Social networks and non-market valuations," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 155-170.
More about this item
Keywordsnetworks; social networks; economic networks;
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Language; Social and Economic Stratification
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reveco:v:1:y:2009:p:489-513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.