Social Networks in Developing Countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:32:y:2018:i:4:p:1016-1044 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jsecdv:v:20:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s40847-018-0065-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manchin, Miriam & Orazbayev, Sultan, 2018.
"Social networks and the intention to migrate,"
Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 360-374.
- Miriam Manchin & Sultan Orazbayev, 2016. "Social networks and the intention to migrate," Development Working Papers 409, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 01 Dec 2016.
- Miriam Manchin & Sultan Orazbayev, 2018. "Social Networks and the Intention to Migrate," CID Working Papers 90a, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Mbugua, M. & Nzuma, J. & Muange, E. & Njuguna, M. & Jaeckering, L., 2018. "Social Networks and Household Dietary Diversity, Evidence from Smallholder Farmers in Kenya," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277341, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Islam, Asadul & Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves & Zhang, Xin, 2018. "The Value of Information in Technology Adoption: Theory and Evidence from Bangladesh," CEPR Discussion Papers 13419, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
Keywordssocial networks; technology adoption; information flows; development economics;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:7:y:2015:p:451-472. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.