Behavioral Economics and Environmental Policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Austin, David & Dinan, Terry, 2005. "Clearing the air: The costs and consequences of higher CAFE standards and increased gasoline taxes," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 50(3), pages 562-582, November.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2011.
"Automobiles on Steroids: Product Attribute Trade-Offs and Technological Progress in the Automobile Sector,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 3368-3399, December.
- Christopher R. Knittel, 2009. "Automobiles on Steroids: Product Attribute Trade-Offs and Technological Progress in the Automobile Sector," NBER Working Papers 15162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rubin, Jonathan & Leiby, Paul N. & Greene, David L., 2009. "Tradable fuel economy credits: Competition and oligopoly," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 315-328, November.
- Shanjun Li, 2012.
"Traffic safety and vehicle choice: quantifying the effects of the ‘arms race’ on American roads,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 27(1), pages 34-62, January.
- Li, Shanjun, 2009. "Traffic Safety and Vehicle Choice: Quantifying the Effects of the "Arms Race" on American Roads," Discussion Papers dp-09-33, Resources For the Future.
- Thomas Klier & Joshua Linn, 2012.
"New‐vehicle characteristics and the cost of the Corporate Average Fuel Economy standard,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 43(1), pages 186-213, March.
- Thomas H. Klier & Joshua Linn, 2008. "New vehicle characteristics and the cost of the corporate average fuel economy standard," Working Paper Series WP-08-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Antonio M. Bento & Lawrence H. Goulder & Mark R. Jacobsen & Roger H. von Haefen, 2009.
"Distributional and Efficiency Impacts of Increased US Gasoline Taxes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(3), pages 667-699, June.
- Bento, Antonio M. & Goulder, Lawrence H. & Jacobsen, Mark R. & von Haefen, Roger H., 2007. "Distributional and Efficiency Impacts of Increased U.S. Gasoline Taxes," Working Papers 127021, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elbaz Shimon & Zaiţ Adriana, 2016. "Efficient Use of Behavioral Tools to Reduce Electricity Demand of Domestic Consumers," Scientific Annals of Economics and Business, De Gruyter Open, vol. 63(s1), pages 89-107, December.
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2016.
"Can indifference make the world greener?,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 1-13.
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2013. "Can Indifference Make the World Greener?," Working Paper Series 975, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Egebark, Johan & Ekström, Mathias, 2013. "Can Indifference Make the World Greener?," Research Papers in Economics 2013:12, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francesco Bogliacino & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko & Pietro Ortoleva & Francesco Mureddu, 2016.
"Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(3), pages 403-432, December.
- Codagnone, Cristiano & Veltri, Giuseppe Alessandro & Bogliacino, Francesco & Lupiáñez-Villanueva, Francisco & Gaskell, George & Ivchenko, Andriy & Ortoleva, Pietro & Mureddu, Francesco, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68683, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Francesco Bogliacino & Cristiano Codagnone & Giuseppe Alessandro Veltri & Francisco Lupiáñez-Villanueva & George Gaskell & Andriy Ivchenko, 2016. "Labels as nudges? An experimental study of car eco-labels," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO - ESCUELA DE ECONOMÍA 014330, UN - RCE - CID.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0140-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tegawa, Mihoko & Uchida, Hirotsugu, 2015. "Do Management Systems Foster Social Capital? Empirical Evidence from Japanese Surf Clam Fisheries," MPRA Paper 64996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schubert, Christian, 2017. "Green nudges: Do they work? Are they ethical?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 329-342.
- Rachel Croson & Nicolas Treich, 2014. "Behavioral Environmental Economics: Promises and Challenges," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 58(3), pages 335-351, July.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:67:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10640-017-0162-3 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsvoluntary cooperation; fairness; self-image; social approval; status; crowding-out effects; context dependency; incoherent preferences; risk misperception; ambiguity aversion; regulator bias;
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:4:y:2012:p:75-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.