The New Fisheries Economics: Incentives Across Many Margins
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poe, Melissa R. & Levin, Phillip S. & Tolimieri, Nick & Norman, Karma, 2015. "Subsistence fishing in a 21st century capitalist society: From commodity to gift," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 241-250.
- Ankamah-Yeboah, Isaac & Nielsen, Max & Nielsen, Rasmus, 2016. "Price premium of organic salmon in Danish retail sale," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 122(C), pages 54-60.
- Standal, Dag & Sønvisen, Signe Annie & Asche, Frank, 2016. "Fishing in deep waters: The development of a deep-sea fishing coastal fleet in Norway," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 1-7.
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A bridge between continuous and discrete-time bioeconomic models: Seasonality in fisheries," Discussion Papers 2016/20, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Julia Bronnmann & Frank Asche, 2016. "The Value of Product Attributes, Brands and Private Labels: An Analysis of Frozen Seafood in Germany," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 67(1), pages 231-244, February.
- Jardine, Sunny L. & Sanchirico, James N., 2015. "Fishermen, markets, and population diversity," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 37-54.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:364:y:2017:i:c:p:124-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kvamsdal, Sturla F. & Maroto, José M. & Morán, Manuel & Sandal, Leif K., 2016. "A Bellman approach to periodic optimization problems," Discussion Papers 2016/19, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Business and Management Science.
- Huang, Pei, 2014. "An Inverse Demand System for Blue Crab in the Chesapeake Bay: Endogeneity and Seasonality," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169827, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Joshua K. Abbott & Alan C. Haynie & Matthew N. Reimer, 2015. "Hidden Flexibility: Institutions, Incentives, and the Margins of Selectivity in Fishing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 91(1), pages 169-195.
- Asche, Frank & Bjørndal, Marianne Tranberg & Bjørndal, Trond, 2014. "Development in fleet fishing capacity in rights based fisheries," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 166-171.
- Chin-Hwa Jenny Sun & Fu-Sung Chiang & Patrice Guillotreau & Dale Squires, 2015. "Fewer Fish for Higher Profits? Price Response and Economic Incentives in Global Tuna Fisheries Management," Working Papers hal-01110771, HAL.
- Knútsson, Ögmundur & Kristófersson, Daði Már & Gestsson, Helgi, 2016. "The effects of fisheries management on the Icelandic demersal fish value chain," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 172-179.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomics; fisheries management; intraseasonal; life history; multispecies; spatial; marine reserve; bycatch; growth overfishing; gear selectivity; seafood markets; aquaculture;
- Q22 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Fishery
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anr:reseco:v:4:y:2012:p:379-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (http://www.annualreviews.org). General contact details of provider: http://www.annualreviews.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.