Produto Potencial: Conceitos, Novas Estimativas e Considerações sobre sua Aplicabilidade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fabiana Borges Teixeira dos Santos & Frederico Gonzaga Jayme Júnior, 1991. "IS-LM: uma leitura crítica a partir de Keynes," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 2(1), pages 149-168, August.
- Coddington, Alan, 1979. "Hicks's Contribution to Keynesian Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 970-988, September.
- Sidney Weintraub, 1982. "Hicks on "IS-LM: More Explanation"?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(3), pages 445-453, April.
- Kregel, J A, 1976. "Economic Methodology in the Face of Uncertainty: The Modelling Methods of Keynes and the Post-Keynesians," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 86(342), pages 209-225, June.
- Rappoport, Peter, 1992. "Meade's General Theory Model: Stability and the Role of Expectations," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(3), pages 356-369, August.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2007. "Keynes, IS-LM, and the Marshallian Tradition," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 39(1), pages 81-95, Spring.
- David Laidler & Roger Sandilands, 2000. "An Early Harvard Memorandum on anti-Depression Policies. Introductory Note," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20004, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Bruce Caldwell, 1998. "Why Didn't Hayek Review Keynes's General Theory?," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 30(4), pages 545-569, Winter.
- Simonsen, Mario Henrique, 1992. "Cinquenta anos de IS-LM," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 46(1), January.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2004. "James Tobin and the Transformation of the IS-LM Model," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 165-189, Supplemen.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Some Cambridge reactions to The General Theory: David Champernowne and Joan Robinson on full employment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Hicks, John R, 1979. "On Coddington's Interpretation: A Reply," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 17(3), pages 989-995, September.
- Besomi, Daniele, 2000. "Keynes and Harrod on the Classical Theory of Interest: More on the Origin of the Only Diagram in the General Theory," Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 367-376, September.
- Warren Young & William Darity, Jr., 2004. "IS-LM-BP: An Inquest," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 36(5), pages 127-164, Supplemen.
- Alessandro Vercelli, 1999. "The evolution of IS-LM models: empirical evidence and theoretical presuppositions," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(2), pages 199-219.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2003. "The IS-LM Model and the Liquidity Trap Concept: from Hicks to Krugman," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] a13, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
KeywordsProduto Potencial; Crescimento Econômico; Função de Produção;
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:8:y:2007:i:3:p:437-462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.