Análise dos Efeitos Econômicos da Implantação do Princípio do Destino na Cobrança do ICMS e suas Implicações sobre a Pobreza e a Desigualdade de Renda
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003.
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 34(1), pages 1-74.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Miguel A. Savastano, 2003. "Debt Intolerance," NBER Working Papers 9908, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth & Savastano, Miguel, 2003. "Debt intolerance," MPRA Paper 13932, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2004. "Debt intolerance: Executive summary," MPRA Paper 13398, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oscar Centralogo & Mario Damill & Roberto Frenkel & Juan P. Jimenez, 1997. "La sostenibilidad de la política fiscal en América Latina: El caso argentino," Research Department Publications 3014, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:rus:hseeco:123922 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roberto FRENKEL, 2003.
"Globalization and financial crises in Latin America,"
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans,
Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 18(207), pages 41-56.
- Frenkel, Roberto, 2003. "Globalization and financial crises in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004.
"Serial Default and the "Paradox" of Rich-to-Poor Capital Flows,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(2), pages 53-58, May.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2004. "Serial default and the “paradox” of rich to poor capital flows," MPRA Paper 13997, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2005. "Serial Default and Its Remedies," MPRA Paper 7423, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carmen M. Reinhart & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2004. "Serial Default and the "Paradox" of Rich to Poor Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 10296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen M. & Rogoff, Kenneth S., 2004. "Serial Default and the â€œParadoxâ€ of Rich-to-Poor Capital Flows," Scholarly Articles 11129182, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Michael Mussa, 2002.
"Argentina and the Fund: From Triumph to Tragedy,"
Peterson Institute Press: Policy Analyses in International Economics,
Peterson Institute for International Economics, number pa67, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paes, Nelson Leitão, 2009. "A Implantação do Princípio do Destino na Cobrança do ICMS e suas Implicações Dinâmicas sobre os Estados," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 63(3), August.
More about this item
KeywordsICMS; Princípio do Destino; Pobreza; Desigualdade de Renda;
- H71 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:6:y:2005:i:3:p:91-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.