Custos da criminalidade em Belo Horizonte
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner & Marco Manacorda, 2013.
"The Effect of Violence on Birth Outcomes: Evidence from Homicides in Rural Brazil,"
Research Department Publications
IDB-WP-416, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Marco Manacorda & Martin Foureaux Koppensteiner, 2013. "The Effect of Violence on Birth Outcomes: Evidence from Homicides in Rural Brazil," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4613, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bastos, Paulo & Straume, Odd Rune, 2016.
"Preschool Education in Brazil: Does Public Supply Crowd Out Private Enrollment?,"
Elsevier, pages 496-510.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2013. "Preschool education in Brazil:Does public supply crowd out private enrollment?," NIPE Working Papers 16/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Gustavo Robles & Gabriela Calderon & Beatriz Magaloni, 2013. "Las consecuencias económicas de la violencia del narcotráfico en México," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 4679, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Bastos,Paulo S. R. & Straume,Odd Rune, 2016. "Preschool education in Brazil : does public supply crowd out private enrollment ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7573, The World Bank.
- Paulo Bastos & Odd Rune Straume, 2013. "Preschool Education in Brazil: Does Public Supply Crowd Out Private Enrollment?," Research Department Publications IDB-WP-463, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
KeywordsViolence; violence costs; welfare;
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:4:y:2003:i:2:p:223-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.