Em Busca de uma Nova Taxonomia de Regimes Tecnológicos para a Indústria de Transformação Brasileira
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ellis, M. A., 1906. "Variations in the Editions of J.S. Mill's Principles of Political Economy," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, pages 291-302.
- Thomas Sowell, 1963. "The General Glut Controversy Reconsidered," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(3), pages 193-203.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:04:p:901-911_10 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRegimes Tecnológicos; Análise de Cluster; Inovação;
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- L60 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - General
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:14:y:2013:i:1a:145_158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.