Ricardian Equivalence and Lucas Critique: An Alternative Test of Ricardian Equivalence Using Super Exogeneity Tests in Simulated Series
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adolfo Sachsida & Mario Jorge Cardoso De Mendonça & Fabio Carlucci Walnut, 2011. "Ricardianequivalence And Lucas Critique: An Alternative Test Of Ricardianequivalence Using Super Exogeneity Tests In Simulated Series," Anais do XXXVIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 38th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 204, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:11:y:2007:i:3:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tito Belchior Siva Moreira, 2007. "A Two-Period Model of Money Laundering and Organized Crime," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 11(3), pages 1-5.
- Araujo, Ricardo Azevedo & Moreira, Tito Belchior S., 2004. "A dynamic model of production and traffic of drugs," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 371-376, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- László Kónya & Bekzod Abdullaev, 2015. "Does Ricardian equivalence hold in Australia? A revision based on testing super exogeneity with impulse-indicator saturation," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 423-448, September.
More about this item
KeywordsRicardian Equivalence; Lucas Critic; Public Debt; Super Exogeneity Tests;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:econom:v:11:y:2010:i:4:15_26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.