Balassa-Samuelson Hypothesis: A Test For The Turkish Economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Masako Ueda, 2004. "Banks versus Venture Capital: Project Evaluation, Screening, and Expropriation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(2), pages 601-621, April.
- Black, Bernard S. & Gilson, Ronald J., 1998. "Venture capital and the structure of capital markets: banks versus stock markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 243-277, March.
- van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, Bruno & Romain, Astrid, 2004. "The Determinants of Venture Capital: Additional Evidence," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2004,19, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Schertler, Andrea, 2003. "Driving Forces of Venture Capital Investments in Europe: A Dynamic Panel Data Analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1172, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Andrea Schertler, 2007. "Knowledge Capital and Venture Capital Investments: New Evidence from European Panel Data," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 64-88, January.
More about this item
KeywordsBalassa-Samuelson Hypothesis; Real Effective Exchange Rate Productivity;
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:and:journl:v:12:y:2012:i:4:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Social Sciences Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iianatr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .