Internal Control Activities: Cause And Effect Of A Good Governance Of Accounting Reportings And Fiscal Declarations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela JINGA, 2009. "Importance Of Financial Audit In Lowering Informational Risk," Review of General Management, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Management Brasov, vol. 10(2), pages 139-143, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alina Voiculescu & Sorina Simona Bumbescu, 2014. "Explaining The Audit Risk And Its Components: A Comparative Case-Study Based On Audit Reports," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 138-148, August.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; internal control activities; risk strategy; risk tolerance; staterevenues` management;
- M42 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Auditing
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2011:i:13:p:17. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.