Managing Liquidity Risk In Banking Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lipsey, Richard G. & Harbury, C. D., 1993. "First Principles of Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 2, number 9780297821205, June.
More about this item
Keywordsbanking system; market liquidity risk; net liquidity income; supervision; financial crisis;
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F37 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Finance Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- G1 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:rteyej:v:1:y:2010:i:14:p:13-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ionascu Costel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.