Particularities of the Correlation between the Unemployment Rate and the GDP in the Dynamics of the Romanian Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Dorel Savulea, 2008. "Particularities of the Correlation Between the Unemployment Rate and the GDP in the Dynamics of the Romanian Economy," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(4), pages 111-111.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yves Balasko, 2003. "Temporary financial equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 21(1), pages 1-18, January.
- E. Roy Weintraub, 1992. "Introduction," History of Political Economy, Duke University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 3-12, Supplemen.
More about this item
Keywordsunemployment rate; gross domestic product; Okun law.;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aio:aucsse:v:1:y:2008:i:11:p:351-358. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anca Bandoi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fecraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.