Discussion: New Federal Reclamation Law And Its Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Donald Allan, 1979. "Investment, production, and marketing strategies for an Iowa farmer-cattle feeder in a risky environment," ISU General Staff Papers 197901010800008215, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Michael D. Boehlje & T. Kelley White, 1969. "A Production-Investment Decision Model of Farm Firm Growth," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 51(3), pages 546-563.
- R. R. Officer & A. N. Halter, 1968. "Utility Analysis in a Practical Setting," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(2), pages 257-277.
- K. D. Cocks & H. O. Carter, 1968. "Micro Goal Functions and Economic Planning," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 50(2), pages 400-411.
- William Lin & G. W. Dean & C. V. Moore, 1974. "An Empirical Test of Utility vs. Profit Maximization in Agricultural Production," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(3), pages 497-508.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.