Endogenous Switching Systems: Issues, Options, and Application to the U.S. Dairy Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A., 1989. "Farmgate, Processor, and Consumer Price Transmissions in the Wheat Sector," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 3.
- Van Tassell, Larry W. & Bessler, David A., 1988.
"Dynamic Price Adjustments Between Commercial And Purebred Cattle Markets,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(02), December.
- VanTassell, Larry W. & Bessler, David A., 1988. "Dynamic Price Adjustments Between Commercial and Purebred Cattle Markets," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 20(02), pages 137-144, December.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978. "Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
- David A. Bessler, 1984. "An Analysis of Dynamic Economic Relationships: An Application to the U.S. Hog Market," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 32(1), pages 109-124, March.
- Schrader, Lee F. & Bessler, David A. & Preston, Warren, 1985. "Egg Prices Revisited," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 17(02), pages 215-220, December.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Schluter, Gerald E., 2. "Poultry-Related Price Transmissions and Structural Change Since the 1950's," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 2.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous switching; simultaneous equations; bounded prices; censored variables; Livestock Production/Industries; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersja:140093. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.