Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hogarty, Thomas F & Elzinga, Kenneth G, 1972. "The Demand for Beer," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 54(2), pages 195-198, May.
- Brown, Alan & Deaton, Angus S, 1972. "Surveys in Applied Economics: Models of Consumer Behaviour," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(328), pages 1145-1236, December.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Johnson, Lester W, 1983.
"The Demand for Beer, Wine, and Spirits: A Systemwide Analysis,"
The Journal of Business,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 56(3), pages 273-304, July.
- K.W. Clements & L.W. Johnson, 1982. "The Demand for Beer, Wine and Spirits: A system-wide analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 82-12, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Labys, Walter C., 1976. "An International Comparison Of Price And Income Elasticities For Wine Consumption," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 20(01), April.
- Savin, N. E. & White, Kenneth J., 1978. "Estimation and testing for functional form and autocorrelation : A simultaneous approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 1-12, August.
- Michael K. Wohlgenant & William F. Hahn, 1982. "Dynamic Adjustment in Monthly Consumer Demands for Meats," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(3), pages 553-557.
- Podder, N, 1971. "Patterns of Household Consumption Expenditures in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(119), pages 379-398, September.
- Johnson, James A & Oksanen, Ernest H, 1977. "Estimation of Demand for Alcoholic Beverages in Canada from Pooled Time Series and Cross Sections," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 113-118, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:remaae:12454. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.