O Problema do Trabalho Infantil na Agricultura familiar: o caso da produÃ§Ã£o de tabaco em Agudo-RS
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Leme, Maristela Franco Paes & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2008. "Determinantes da Escolha de Arranjos Institucionais: EvidÃªncias na ComercializaÃ§Ã£o de Fertilizantes para Soja," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 46(2), June.
- Motta,Massimo, 2004. "Competition Policy," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521016919, March.
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F. & Harsh, Stephen B., 2001.
"Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum,"
International Food and Agribusiness Management Review,
International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 4(02).
- Peterson, H. Christopher & Wysocki, Allen F., 1998. "Strategic Choice Along The Vertical Coordination Continuum," Staff Papers 11651, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Christian Luiz da Silva & Maria Sylvia M. Saes, 2007. "Governance structure and transaction cost: relationship between strategy and asset specificity," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 17(3), pages 443-468, September.
- Zylbersztajn, Decio & Nadalini, Lygia B., 2007. "Explaining Agro-Industrial Contract Breaches: The Case of Brazilian Tomatoes Processing Industry," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 45(4), December.
- Rezende, Christiane Leles & Zylbersztajn, Decio, 2008. "Quebra dos Contratos de Soja Verde," 46th Congress, July 20-23, 2008, Rio Branco, Acre, Brasil 102893, Sociedade Brasileira de Economia, Administracao e Sociologia Rural (SOBER).
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2002. "Vertical Coordination Of Marketing Systems: Lessons From The Poultry, Egg, And Pork Industries," Agricultural Economics Reports 34051, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Claude Ménard, 2004. "The Economics of Hybrid Organizations," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 160(3), pages 345-345, September.
- Zylbersztajn, Decio & Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2005. "On the survival of contracts: assessing the stability of technology licensing agreements in the Brazilian seed industry," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 103-120, January.
More about this item
KeywordsChildhood; labor; family farming; tobacco growing.; Agribusiness; J13; J28; J47; J62; J81.;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J47 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Coercive Labor Markets
- J62 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Job, Occupational and Intergenerational Mobility; Promotion
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rdecag:156055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/soberea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.