Household Awareness on the Consequences of Untreated Wastewater in Traditional Agro-Food Processing Villages in Nhue-Day River Basin, Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Raschid-Sally, Liqa & Jayakody, Priyantha, 2008. "Drivers and characteristics of wastewater agriculture in developing countries: results from a global assessment," IWMI Research Reports H041686, International Water Management Institute.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Johnston, Robyn M. & Hoanh, Chu Thai & Lacombe, Guillaume & Noble, Andrew D. & Smakhtin, Vladimir & Suhardiman, Diana & Kam, Suan Pheng & Choo, P. S, 2009. "Scoping study on natural resources and climate change in Southeast Asia with a focus on agriculture. Final report," IWMI Research Reports H042414, International Water Management Institute.
- Azunre, Gideon Abagna & Amponsah, Owusu & Takyi, Stephen Appiah & Mensah, Henry & Braimah, Imoro, 2022. "Urban informalities in sub-Saharan Africa (SSA): A solution for or barrier against sustainable city development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 152(C).
- Andrew Emmanuel Okem & Alfred Oduor Odindo, 2020. "Indigenous Knowledge and Acceptability of Treated Effluent in Agriculture," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-12, November.
- Nutsukpo, D. & Amoah, Philip., 2012. "National report of Ghana," IWMI Research Reports H045573, International Water Management Institute.
- Alcaide Zaragoza, Carmen & Fernández García, Irene & Martín García, Isabel & Camacho Poyato, Emilio & Rodríguez Díaz, Juan Antonio, 2022. "Spatio-temporal analysis of nitrogen variations in an irrigation distribution network using reclaimed water for irrigating olive trees," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 262(C).
- Minhas, P.S. & Khajanchi-Lal, & Yadav, R.K. & Dubey, S.K. & Chaturvedi, R.K., 2015. "Long term impact of waste water irrigation and nutrient rates: I. Performance, sustainability and produce quality of peri urban cropping systems," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 100-109.
- Abusoglu, Aysegul & Demir, Sinan & Kanoglu, Mehmet, 2012. "Thermoeconomic assessment of a sustainable municipal wastewater treatment system," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 424-435.
- Udagedara, U. S. C. & Najim, M. M. M., 2010. "Potential to increase the area under paddy cultivation with domestic and municipal wastewater irrigation in Kurunegala District," Conference Papers h042868, International Water Management Institute.
- Amerasinghe, Priyani H. & Bhardwaj, Rajendra Mohan & Scott, Christopher A. & Jella, Kiran & Marshall, Fiona, 2013. "Urban wastewater and agricultural reuse challenges in India," IWMI Reports 147104, International Water Management Institute.
- Amerasinghe, Priyani H. & Bhardwaj, Rajendra Mohan & Scott, C. & Jella, Kiran & Marshall, Fiona, 2013. "Urban wastewater and agricultural reuse challenges in India," IWMI Research Reports 158342, International Water Management Institute.
- Isaac Ofori & John A. Larbi & Amina Abubakari & Matthew G. Addo & Godwin Essiaw-Quayson, 2021. "Microbial and Chemical Risk Assessment of River Bukuruwa Used as Drinking Water by Farming Communities," International Journal of Biology, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 11(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Amoah, Philip & Keraita, Bernard & Akple, Maxwell & Drechsel, Pay & Abaidoo, Robert Clement & Konradsen, Flemming, 2011. "Low-cost options for reducing consumer health risks from farm to fork where crops are irrigated with polluted water in West Africa," IWMI Research Reports 108673, International Water Management Institute.
- Sato, Toshio & Qadir, Manzoor & Yamamoto, Sadahiro & Endo, Tsuneyoshi & Zahoor, Ahmad, 2013. "Global, regional, and country level need for data on wastewater generation, treatment, and use," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 1-13.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pjemad:309441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ceuplph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.