Conjoint Analysis of Choice Attributes and Market Segmentation of Rural Tourists In Korea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Marin, Dalia, 1992.
"Is the Export-Led.Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 74(4), pages 678-688, November.
- Marin, Dalia, 1990. "Is the Export-Led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," CEPR Discussion Papers 362, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marin, Dalia, 1992. "Is the Export-led Growth Hypothesis Valid for Industrialized Countries?," Munich Reprints in Economics 3112, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Feder, Gershon, 1983. "On exports and economic growth," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(1-2), pages 59-73.
- Konya, Laszlo, 2006. "Exports and growth: Granger causality analysis on OECD countries with a panel data approach," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 978-992, December.
- Michael M. Hutchison, 1987. "Korea and export-led growth," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue dec4.
- Charles Harvie & Hyun-Hoon Lee, 2003. "Export-led industrialisation and growth: Korea's economic miracle, 1962-1989," Australian Economic History Review, Economic History Society of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 43(3), pages 256-286, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marangon, Francesco & Troiano, Stefania & Tempesta, Tiziano & Vecchiato, Daniel, 3. "Consumer Behaviour in Rural Tourism. Conjoint analysis of Choice Attributes in the Italian-Slovenian cross-boundary area," Politica Agricola Internazionale - International Agricultural Policy, Edizioni Lâ€™Informatore Agrario, issue 3.
More about this item
Keywordsrural tourism; rural leisure; choice attributes; market segmentation of rural tourism; regional planning; Agribusiness; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Farm Management; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jordng:90685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kreinkr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.