JAAE Back page
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hodur, Nancy M. & Leistritz, F. Larry & Nudell, Daniel J. & Clark, Clint & Griffith, Duane & Jensen, Tammie, 2007. "Northern Great Plains Beef Production: Production and Marketing Practices of Cow-Calf Producers," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 7643, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Basarir, Aydin & Schupp, Alvin R., 2004.
"Beef Producer Choice in Cattle Marketing,"
Journal of Agribusiness,
Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 22(2).
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Basarir, Aydin & Schupp, Alvin R., 2004. "Beef Producer Choice In Cattle Marketing," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34792, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fausti, Scott W. & Gillespie, Jeffrey M., 2006.
"Measuring risk attitude of agricultural producers using a mail survey: how consistent are the methods?,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), June.
- Scott Fausti & Jeffrey Gillespie, 2006. "Measuring risk attitude of agricultural producers using a mail survey: how consistent are the methods?," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 50(2), pages 171-188, June.
- Joost M.E. Pennings & Philip Garcia, 2001. "Measuring Producers' Risk Preferences: A Global Risk-Attitude Construct," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(4), pages 993-1009.
- Ted C. Schroeder & Allen M. Featherstone, 1990. "Dynamic Marketing and Retention Decisions for Cow-Calf Producers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(4), pages 1028-1040.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:59:y:2014:i:04:n:s0217590814500325 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:23:y:2012:i:07:n:s0129183112500519 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:wsi:ijmpcx:v:25:y:2014:i:02:n:s0129183113500927 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Farm Management; Food Security and Poverty; Health Economics and Policy; International Development; Production Economics; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:120441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.