Extending Protection at the WTO to Products Other Than Wines and Spirits: Who Will Benefit?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Innes, Brian G. & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2007.
"International Product Differentiation through a Country Brand: An Economic Analysis of National Branding as a Marketing Strategy for Agricultural Products,"
6131, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Innes, Brian G. & Kerr, William A. & Hobbs, Jill E., 2008. "International Product Differentiation Through a Country Brand: An Economic Analysis of National Branding as a Marketing Strategy for Agricultural Products," Trade Policy Briefs 43470, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Anders, Sven M. & Caswell, Julie A., 2009.
"The Benefits and Costs of Proliferation of Geographical Labeling for Developing Countries,"
Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy,
Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Sven Anders & Julie A. Caswell, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Proliferation of Geographical Labelling for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2008-7, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Marette, Stephan, 2009. "Can Foreign Producers Benefit from Geographical Indications under the New European Regulation?," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
More about this item
Keywordsgeneric names; geographical indications; market access; WTO; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:9383. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.