Trade Effects of the East African Community: The Model of Verdoorn: Technical Annex
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sean A. Cahill, 1997. "Calculating The Rate Of Decoupling For Crops Under Cap/Oilseeds Reform," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1-3), pages 349-378.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khadan, Jeetendra & Hosein, Roger, 2014.
"Trade, Economic and Welfare impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement,"
54836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeetendra Khadan & Roger Hosein, 2016. "Trade, Economic and Welfare Impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 96079, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Sangeeta Khorana & Kato Kimbugwe & Nick Perdikis, "undated". "Regional Integration under the East African Community: An Assessment of the Trade and Welfare Effects for Uganda," EcoMod2007 23900042, EcoMod.
- Jeetendra Khadan & Roger Hosein, 2016. "Trade, Economic and Welfare Impacts of the CARICOM-Canada Free Trade Agreement," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 7887, Inter-American Development Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ecjilt:23866. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esteyca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.