Health Factor In Soft Drink Consumption, German Example
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Prasanna Gai & Nicholas Vause, 2006. "Measuring Investors' Risk Appetite," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 2(1), March.
- Findley, David F. & Wills, Kellie C. & Monsell, Brian C., 2004. "Seasonal adjustment perspectives on "Damping seasonal factors: shrinkage estimators for the X-12-ARIMA program"," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 551-556.
- Fabio Fornari, 2005. "The rise and fall of US dollar interest rate volatility: evidence from swaptions," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Gibson, Michael & Zhou, Hao, 2011.
"Dynamic estimation of volatility risk premia and investor risk aversion from option-implied and realized volatilities,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 160(1), pages 235-245, January.
- Hao Zhou & Tim Bollerslev & Michael S. Gibson, 2005. "Dynamic estimation of volatility risk premia and investor risk aversion from option-implied and realized volatilities," Proceedings, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tim Bollerslev & Michael S. Gibson & Hao Zhou, 2004. "Dynamic estimation of volatility risk premia and investor risk aversion from option-implied and realized volatilities," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Tim Bollerslev & Michael Gibson & Hao Zhou, 2007. "Dynamic Estimation of Volatility Risk Premia and Investor Risk Aversion from Option-Implied and Realized Volatilities," CREATES Research Papers 2007-16, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Proietti Tommaso, 2004. "Seasonal Specific Structural Time Series," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-22, May.
More about this item
Keywordssoft drink; health; marketing; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:apstra:53539. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.apstract.net/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.