Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- T. W. Schultz & O. H. Brownlee, 1942. "Two Trials to Determine Expectation Models Applicable to Agriculture," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 56(3), pages 487-496.
- Ward Edwards, 1962. "Utility, subjective probability, their interaction, and variance preferences," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 6(1), pages 42-51, March.
- Martin Shubik, 1952. "Information, Theories of Competition, and the Theory of Games," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 60, pages 145-145.
- Dillon, John L. & Lloyd, Alan G., 1962. "Inventory Analysis Of Drought Reserves For Queensland Graziers: Some Empirical Analytics," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 6(01), September.
- Dillon, John L. & Heady, Earl O., 1958. "Decision Criteria For Innovation," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 2(02), December.
- Otto A. Davis & Andrew Whinston, 1962. "Externalities, Welfare, and the Theory of Games," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 241-241.
- C. Hildreth, 1957. "Problems of Uncertainty in Farm Planning," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 39(5), pages 1430-1441.
- Martin Shubik, 1961. "Some Informal Comments on Models of Decision Processes Under Uncertainty," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 113, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Throsby, C.D., 1961.
"Game Theory And A Time-Of-Market Decision,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 5(01), September.
- C.D. Throsby, 1961. "Game Theory And A Time‐Of‐Market Decision," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 5(1), pages 9-22, September.
- J. Marschak, 1955. "Elements for a Theory of Teams," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 1(2), pages 127-137, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.