Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jorgenson, Dale W., 1986. "Econometric methods for modeling producer behavior," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 31, pages 1841-1915 Elsevier.
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Skinner, J.N., 1965. "Some Factors Affecting The Clean Price Of Greasy Wool," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 9(02), December.
- Simmons, Phil, 1980. "Determination of Grade Prices for Wool," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(01), April.
- J.N. Skinner, 1965. "Some Factors Affecting The Clean Price Of Greasy Wool," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 9(2), pages 176-187, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katja Rost & Margit Osterloh, 2008. "You Pay a Fee for Strong Beliefs: Homogeneity as a Driver of Corporate Governance Failure," CREMA Working Paper Series 2008-28, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22498. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.