Mail Surveys And Non-Response Bias: Report On A N.S.W. Mail Survey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- R. H. Strotz, 1955. "Myopia and Inconsistency in Dynamic Utility Maximization," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 23(3), pages 165-180.
- I. Bowen, 1965. "A Comment," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 41(96), pages 637-638, December.
- Campbell, Keith O., 1962. "The Rural Development Of Northern Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 6(01), September.
- W. F. Musgrave & J. N. Lewis, 1965. "Measuring The Value Of Political Arguments‐A Comment On Cannegieter," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 41(94), pages 262-266, June.
- I. Bowen, 1965. "A Comment On The Ord Controversy," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 41(94), pages 267-269, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davidson, Bruce Robinson & Tierman, M.F., 1975. "A Note On The Comparative Cost Of Living In Sydney And Country Towns In New South Wales," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(03), September.
More about this item
KeywordsResearch Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.