Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A.C.B. Maiden, 1963. "Beyond The Farm Gate," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 7(1), pages 1-11, June.
- Johnson, Glenn L., 1963. "Stress On Production Economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 7(01), June.
- J. G. Crawford, 1960. "RELATIONS BETWEEN CIVIL SERVANTS and MINISTERS IN POLICY MAKING," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 36(73), pages 36-50, March.
- Dillon, John L., 1972. "The Outlook For Agricultural Economics," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 16(02), August.
- M. W. Reder, 1950. "Theories of Welfare Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 58, pages 158-158.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1982. "Using a credit aggregate target to implement monetary policy in the financial environment of the future," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 223-265.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:22325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.