Papers Delivered to the 36th Annual Conference of the Australian Agricultural Economics Society, Canberra, 1992
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kirby, Michael G. & Blyth, Michael J., 1987. "Economic Aspects Of Land Degradation In Australia," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 31(02), August.
- Harry R Clarke, 1991. "Land Degradation and Prices," Working Papers 1991.14 EDIRC Provider-In, School of Economics, La Trobe University.
- David J. Walker & Douglas L. You, 1986. "The Effect of Technical Progress on Erosion Damage and Economic Incentives for Soil Conservation," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 62(1), pages 83-93.
- Clarke, Harry R. & Shrestha, Ram M., 1986. "Long run equilibrium properties of renewable resource management models," Resources and Energy, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 279-308, September.
- Wesley D. Seitz & C. Robert Taylor & Robert G. F. Spitze & Craig Osteen & Mack C. Nelson, 1979. "Economic Impacts of Soil Erosion Contro," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 55(1), pages 28-42.
- Barrett, Scott, 1991. "Optimal soil conservation and the reform of agricultural pricing policies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 167-187, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeau:118902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.