AJAE Appendix: Dynamic Efficiency Measurement: Theory and Application
The material contained herein is supplementary to the article named in the title and published in the American Journal of Agricultural Economics, May 2007, Volume 89, Issue 2.
Volume (Year): 89 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
- Kao, Chiang, 2013. "Dynamic data envelopment analysis: A relational analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 227(2), pages 325-330.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2014.
"Assessing dynamic inefficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(1), pages 349-357.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2012. "Assessing dynamic efficiency of the Spanish construction sector pre- and post-financial crisis," 131st Seminar, September 18-19, 2012, Prague, Czech Republic 135790, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Rahmatallah Poudineh & Grigorios Emvalomatis & Tooraj Jamasb, 2014. "Dynamic Efficiency and Incentive Regulation: An Application to Electricity Distribution Networks," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1422, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Dynamic profit inefficiency: a DEA application to Belgian dairy farms," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182649, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ang, Frederic & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2014. "Dynamic Profit Inefficiency: A DEA Application to Belgian Dairy Farms," Working Papers 165693, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centre for Agricultural and Food Economics.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2016. "Dynamic efficiency in the English and Welsh water and sewerage industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 86-96.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2014. "Dynamic Efficiency in the English and Welsh Water and Sewerage Industry," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2014/2, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section, revised Nov 2014.
- Pieralli, Simone & Hüttel, Silke & Odening, Martin, 2013. "A model of firm exit under inefficiency and uncertainty," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 155700, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Simone Pieralli & Silke Hüttel & Martin Odening, 2013. "A model of firm exit under inefficiency and uncertainty," EcoMod2013 5236, EcoMod.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro E., 2015. "Analyzing the impact of investment spikes on dynamic productivity growth," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 116-124.
- Ang, Frederic & Mortimer, Simon & Areal, Francisco & Tiffin, Richard, 2015. "The Impact of Dynamic Profit Maximization on Biodiversity: A Network DEA Application to UK Cereal Farms," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205857, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons, 2017. "Dynamic multi-directional inefficiency analysis of European dairy manufacturing firms," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 257(1), pages 338-344.
- Pointon, Charlotte & Matthews, Kent, 2016. "Reprint of: Dynamic efficiency in the English and Welsh water and sewerage industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 98-108.
- Kao, Chiang, 2014. "Network data envelopment analysis: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 1-16.
- Kapelko, Magdalena & Oude Lansink, Alfons & Stefanou, Spiro, 2012. "Analysis of static and dynamic productivity growth in the Spanish meat processing industry," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Åšwiatowego, WydziaÅ‚ Nauk Ekonomicznych, Uniwersytet Warszawski, vol. 12(27).
- Li, Linda & Miller, David & Schmidt, Charles P., 2016. "Optimizing inventory׳s contribution to profitability in a regulated utility: The Averch–Johnson effect," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 175(C), pages 132-141.
- Kapelko, Magdalena, 2015. "Dynamic versus Static Inefficiency Assessment of the Polish Meat-Processing Industry in the Aftermath of the European Union Integration and Financial Crisis," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211830, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ajaeap:7418. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed